Your Cart is empty
- Callaway's 2019 Epic Flash Sub Zero driver combines the new Flash Face Technology with their signature Jailbreak Technology to generate more ball speed and distance in low spin head design.
- Flash Face Technology features a unique mapping of subtle ripples on the back of the face in a pattern developed by artificial intelligence through machine learning to create the best possible pattern to maximize ball speed in the center of the face.
- The ripples on the inner side of the face are forged from special titanium and heat treated to create a combination of flexibility, speed, and strength.
- Callaway continues to utilize Jailbreak Technology, two internal bars that connect the crown and the sole to stiffen and stabilize the club head, generating faster ball speed off the face.
- The advanced head design and internal weighting of the Sub Zero driver create a rare combination of high MOI and low spin for distance and forgiveness for better golfers.
- Adjustable perimeter weighting is available for the first time in a Sub Zero driver model, allowing you to control ball flight with a sliding 12-gram weight so you can hit straighter shots or create draw/fade bias.
- The Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero driver is considered a players' driver, lowering spin for golfers with higher swing speeds without losing distance or forgiveness.
More from this collection