Your Cart is empty
Style on the Wrist, Performance on the Course
- Combines elegant watchband design with high-resolution display and activity tracking¹
- AutoShot round analyzer measures and auto-records shot distances
- Pairs with Garmin TruSwing™ sensor for metrics to improve your swing consistency
- CourseView feature automatically updates frequently played courses for free
- Receive smart notifications for incoming calls, texts and other alerts²
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in GPS mode; up to 8 weeks in activity tracking mode
Approach S20 GPS golf watch is the ideal golfing partner that doubles as your everyday watch. Stylish, convenient and lightweight, Approach S20 comes preloaded with more than 41,000 courses around the world — plus automatic map updates, daily activity tracking and smart notifications to keep you connected on the go.
See Before You Swing
Whether you’re leisurely playing with friends on your favorite local course or teeing up on that amazing resort course you’ve always wanted to play, Approach S20 knows where you are — and how far you are from the next pin. The watch’s high-sensitivity GPS receiver gives you the distance data you need to fire away with confidence. On the high-resolution display, you’ll see distances to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as hazards, doglegs and layups. You can also measure yardages for shots played from anywhere on the course.
Extra-long Battery Life
Your Approach S20 features a long-running lithium-ion battery to carry you through long rounds or those extra holes. You can easily get in a whole weekend of golf with up to 15 hours in full GPS mode before the battery needs to be recharged. For daily use in activity tracking mode, you can expect the battery to go up to 8 weeks between recharges.
It’s All the Watch You Need
As a bonus, the handsomely styled Approach S20 golf watch even tells you the time, so you can wear it as your everyday watch. Durable and water-rated to 5 ATM (50 meters), Approach S20 also features a built-in activity tracker with prompts to help keep you moving toward a healthier lifestyle. And for those who like to walk, there’s a built-in odometer to help keep track of how much ground you’ve covered.